Who are You?
You are a confident, motivated, assertive and outgoing team player, creative thinker and proven problem solver with relevant work and/or internship experience in the communications field seeking an exceptional career and growth opportunity in consumer healthcare, beauty, mother/baby, lifestyle and corporate communications.
- Previous PR, social media or marketing experience, either as an intern or in an entry level position
- BA or BS in related field
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Passion for the PR industry and its best practices
- Understanding of social media and experience working within the space
- Familiarity with top lifestyle media
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment across multiple accounts
- Ability to manage strict timelines and demanding deadlines
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite, Cision and social media platforms required
Does this sound like you? If so, keep reading…
What will You Do Daily?
- Research for client projects and proposals
- Media research for editorial calendars, pitch opportunities and contact list development
- Creation and maintenance of media lists
- Daily media monitoring, clipping and reporting
- Drafting internal and client-facing communications such as call agendas and recaps
- Drafting press materials, pitch letters and reactive media responses
- Proactive media relations - pitching traditional media and bloggers, developing relationships and identifying new outlets
- Creative ideation and sourcing
- Assembly and coordination of editor deliveries and events
- General account administration
Social media support:
- Social media management and content creation for agency and client accounts
- Community engagement across all agency platforms
- Supervision and mentoring of interns
- Intern recruitment
To apply, please email resume, cover letter and two (2) writing samples to email@example.com and place AC in the subject line.