Senior Account Executive
Who are You?
You are a confident, assertive and outgoing team player, creative thinker and proven problem solver with a minimum of three (3) to four (4) years of public relations agency experience in consumer healthcare, beauty, mother/baby, corporate communications and/or lifestyle PR, as well as experience working with clients of all levels and with global corporations/brands.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, organized, extraordinarily detail-oriented and can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
This role is client facing and may require some travel within the United States.
- Minimum of three (3) to four (4) years public relations agency experience
- BA or BS in related field
- Experience developing and delivering strategic presentations, memos and other written and oral correspondence
- Superior program management skills
- Excellent media contacts among consumer print media, national/regional broadcast, lifestyle editors and bloggers, and trade media
- Experience developing and activating social media campaigns is a must
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment across multiple accounts
- Experience developing and managing budgets is a plus
- Ability to manage strict timelines and demanding deadlines
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
Does this sound like you? If so, keep reading…
What will You Do Daily?
Heavy media relations including:
- Driving the team’s proactive and reactive media relations efforts across national, regional, trade and digital media platforms
- Concepting and drafting media strategies, press materials, pitch letters. The ability to leverage timely events, trends and other relevant news into client pitches is a must
- Heavy print, online and broadcast media outreach via phone, email and in-person, and placement/segment coordination
- Media monitoring and social media moderation, content development and reporting
Client contact and counsel including:
- Daily communications and updates on programs and client deliverables
- Persuasive writing including memos, creative concepts and strategic direction
- Leading aspects of weekly client conference calls
- Results reporting
- Contributing to strategic PR program development and participation in formal presentations to clients
Program execution including:
- Development and driving of PR/media timelines
- Creative concepting and execution
- Management of partner programs and activations
- Event management
- Spokesperson and KOL management
- Contract coordination
Supervision of junior staff:
- Strong mentorship including coaching, providing clear and concise direction and guidance to promote growth
- Project management
To apply, please email resume, cover letter and two (2) writing samples (press release and/or media pitch preferred) to email@example.com and place SAE in the subject line.
All eligible candidates will be required to provide the following:
- Press clips
- Professional references (2)
- Media references (2)