SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE/ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Who are You?
You are a motivated Account Executive or Senior Account Executive who is looking for an exceptional career with great growth opportunity.
- Minimum three years public relations agency experience with a focus on consumer beauty, haircare, healthcare and/or mother and baby, working with clients of all levels.
- Excellent media contacts, particularly among consumer print media and national/regional broadcast, lifestyle editors and bloggers.
- The ability to leverage timely events, trends and other relevant news into client pitches.
- Knowledge of social media platforms is critical.
- This role is client facing and candidates must be polished and confident in presenting ideas both in writing and in person.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and experience developing and managing budgets.
Does this sound like you? If so, keep reading…
What will You Do Daily?
Heavy media relations:
- Drive proactive and reactive media relations efforts across national, regional, trade and digital media platforms
- Concept and draft media strategies, press materials, pitch letters, and media responses
- Substantial print, online and broadcast media outreach and placement/segment coordination
- Media monitoring and social media moderation, content development and reporting
Client contact and counsel:
- Daily program updates and follow up on deliverables as well as contribute to strategic program development and participation in formal presentations
- Persuasive writing of memos, creative concepts and strategic direction and results reporting
- Lead aspects of weekly client calls
- Develop and drive PR/media timelines
- Manage creative deliveries from concept to execution
- Manage partner program, events, spokespeople, KOL and activations
- Coordinate contracts
Supervision of account coordinator(s):
Mentor and coach, providing clear and concise direction and guidance to promote growth and assist in management of projects
To apply, please email resume, cover letter and two (2) writing samples (press release or media pitch) to email@example.com and place AE or SAE in the subject line.
All eligible candidates will be required to provide press clips, two (2) professional references and two (2) media references.