Beauty, Health and Lifestyle Intern
Who are You?
You are a motivated undergraduate student or recent graduate who is excited to learn the ins and outs of public relations.
- Good energy and a strong work ethic
- Passion for the PR industry and its best practices
- The ability to adapt to a fast moving environment
- Interest in the beauty, health and lifestyle markets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficiency in MS Office
- Currently a Junior or Senior enrolled in a related major at a university/college, or a recent graduate
Does this sound like you? If so, keep reading…
What will You Do Daily?
Account Team Support:
- Conducting research and trend spotting
- Media monitoring and clipping
- Participating in team brainstorm sessions
- Creative ideation and sourcing
- Updating and creating media lists
- Helping to fulfill media requests
Social Media Support:
- Assisting with social media content creation
- Capturing original content for social channels
- Creating editor send outs
- Prepping for team and client meetings
To apply, please email resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and place INTERN in the subject line.
All eligible candidates will be required to provide a writing sample.